« Home | Suspension Without Suspense » | I'm Baa-aack! » | I'll Stick to Dollar Bills » | And That's Why I'm (Still) Single » | Never Forget » | Truth or Dare » | Plankton » | Vine Ripened » | Cathartic » | The Wave of the Future? » 

12.31.2008 

To Do List 2009 Edition

Alright, here we go... in the spirit of David Letterman, I present my Top Ten list for 2009:

  • Stop self-sabotaging! When an opportunity presents itself, do not say "fuck you, opportunity!" by procrastinating, or doing other things that I know will result in bad-ness.
  • Finish last two classes and put forth a sincere effort to get into P.A. school. [Unnamed P.A. school] class of 2010, here I come!!
  • Run a mile without getting so winded that I am forced to stop after taking approx 15 steps.
  • Get my room into a state of presentability such that I do not become physically ill at the thought of someone seeing it.
  • Get all meds regulated so that I am once again of sound mind and body. Mostly so that I'm of sound mind.
  • Therapy, yo! All the cool kids are doing it.
  • Finances. Get them all squared away including paying back taxes (sorry, IRS) and tickets (sorry various law enforcement agencies). See how procrastination is bad? Yeah, me too.
  • Go diving at least once.
  • Date without fear.
  • Hell, while I'm at it, LIVE without fear.
    I suppose living without fear should be better defined...but I'll know it when I see it!
Not as funny as Letterman's list, but certainly most beneficial to my existence.

With that, Happy New Year one and all!