« Home | I'm Baa-aack! » | I'll Stick to Dollar Bills » | And That's Why I'm (Still) Single » | Never Forget » | Truth or Dare » | Plankton » | Vine Ripened » | Cathartic » | The Wave of the Future? » | The Starting Line » 

12.21.2008 

Suspension Without Suspense

Another year is almost over. Ten more days and it will be 2009. And then, 365 opportunities will have passed. Again.

I often think about where I could be, where I want to be. It's not here. It's funny because I truly, wholly, completely, 100% believe that we are responsible for our own happiness and for getting where we want to be. So, why the hell am I here?

Even though it's so cliche, I think I will post a list of resolutions. No, a list of goals for 2009. Maybe then I will feel slightly accountable to the people in the blogosphere and actually accomplish them?