« Home | Never Forget » | Truth or Dare » | Plankton » | Vine Ripened » | Cathartic » | The Wave of the Future? » | The Starting Line » | Saturn Return » 

9.23.2006 

And That's Why I'm (Still) Single

Ah, here it is... Another beautiful Saturday night here in Saturnville. It's still warm enough to be comfortable in a T-shirt and shorts once the sun goes down. The sky is clear (well, as clear as it can be when you live in the bustling smogtropolis that is Saturnville) and the stars are all twinkly. You might be wondering how a young and I've been told, attractive, single girl is spending the evening. You may suspect that I will be getting all sexed up to spend the evening at some cosmopolotin hot spot, chatting the night away with the beautiful people of this fair city. Or, perhaps I will be making my rounds at a party, getting to know all of the eligible single men in the room. Or will it be a girls' night out, a night spent laughing, drinking, and dancing?

No, actually, it's none of the above. I am sequestered here in my house and I'm watching Charlie's Angels...sigh. I kinda want to be a risk-taking super hero.