« Home | And That's Why I'm (Still) Single » | Never Forget » | Truth or Dare » | Plankton » | Vine Ripened » | Cathartic » | The Wave of the Future? » | The Starting Line » | Saturn Return » 

9.23.2006 

I'll Stick to Dollar Bills


So, while perusing the ol' 'Net today, I came across this article. For those of you too lazy to click, I'll summarize for ya.

A doctor was recently busted for giving the hand of a cadaver to a stripper. WTF?! Apparently he crossed paths with the not-yet-dissected cadaver while in med school, and decided to procure the hand. And passed it on to a stripper? For a tip? How well does a severed hand fit into a g-string? It seems cumbersome...

I like to think that the story went down like this: This poor dude was slaving away in his first year of med school, and he decides to head to a strip club after a rough histology test. He gazes at Linda Kay--surely not her stage name! We'll call her..Luscious Linda--across the dimly lit, smoke filled room. The bass is thumping loudly, even the ice cubes in his drink are moving. He moves closer to the stage as Luscious Linda slowly slides down the pole. She slithers across the stage, over to him, and he stuffs a few bucks down her g-string. She moves even closer and presses her breasts against his face. He is elated. He has not known such joy since beginning medical school 10 months earlier. He reaches into his pocket for a few more dollars, and realizes, to his horror, his pocket is empty. So, to show his appreciation for Ms. Kay, err.. Luscious Linda he reaches into his other pocket, and withdraws the hand of a kindly old woman. With a wink and a smarmy grin, proceeds to stuff said hand into the g-string of Luscious Linda.

Not such great press for the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey! The strip club patron in question could face up to 10 years in prison. Wow, that's a stiff penalty (heh).

I've thought about donating my corpse to a med school--it just may be the only way I end up there! I don't think I'd really mind if I knew this fate would eventually befall my hand. I mean, I don't need it anymore, and if it makes a stripper happy...

omg ROS! That's a riot! I'm planning on a "whole body donation" myself ... it makes me wonder what parts of me will end up where! *LOL*

Thanks ... great post!

Post a Comment